Dettol 2 in 1 Hand & Surfaces Anti-Bacterial Wipes
Household Grade Desinfectant
Dettol 2 in 1 Anti-bacterial hand and surface wipes are great for instant cleans up on-the-go. With a mild fresh fragrance, these wipes kill 99.9% of germs (For Surfaces: E. coli, Staphylococcus) and are gentle enough to use on your skin. Dermatologically tested and pH balanced.
- Kills 99.9% of germs(E.coli, Salmonella, S. areus)
- Great for use on non-porous hard surfaces where food is prepared and stored.
- Cuts through grease
- Lasting fresh fragrance , non bleach
- Easy re-seal packaging
They are suitable for use to clean over 100 surfaces:
- kitchen benchtops, bins, sinks,
- floors, walls, stoves, fridges
- chairs, door handles,
- children's (children over 12 months) equipment (such as high-chairs, changing mats, potties and toys),
- toilet seats, desks, keyboards, phones and more.
How to Use
- Open resealable label and pull out the wipe.
- Close resealable label firmly to prevent from remaining wipes drying out.
- For hands, wipe thoroughly for 1 minute and let dry for 2 minutes. To disinfect hard surfaces, wipes and let air dry.
- Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals.
- After use, dispose of wipes in rubbish bin. Do not flush wipe down the toilet. For hard non-porous surfaces that come into contact with food or surfaces touched by young children, rinse thoroughly with water.
More ways to use this product…
Unsure of what to do with our products when they’ve finished? Please read the product label for recycling advice. Together, we can help protect and create a cleaner world.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use for children under 3 years of age. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. This product is not intended for use as a baby wipe.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1 w/w. Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Can Dettol 2 in 1 wipes be applied to the face?
Under no circumstances should this wipe be used on the face.
Are Dettol wipes recyclable?
Yes. Once empty we urge consumers to recycle the packaging after use through our Terracycle partnership scheme. This is a quick and free method that involves simply taking the waste to a public drop-off location near you; please drop them off during the designated hours. Alternatively, If there isn’t a public drop-off location near you yet then you can set up your own public drop-off location for free.
Can you use Dettol 2 in 1 Wipes on household surfaces?
Dettol 2 in 1 Wipes can be used on many household surfaces, though consult the information on the back of the product for more information.
Kills 99.9% of germs^ without water.
^TGA Test for Commercial Grade Disinfectants, for surfaces: Staphylococcus and E.coli.
Dermatologically tested* and pH balanced.
*Based on a conducted by Clinical Research Laboratories LLS, USA
For surfaces, these wipes are effective against E. coli and Staphylococcus*.
Open resealable label and pull out the wipe.
Close resealable label firmly to prevent from remaining wipes drying out.
For hands, wipe thoroughly for 1 minute and let dry for 2 minutes. To disinfect hard surfaces, wipes and let air dry.
After use, dispose of wipes in rubbish bin. Do not flush wipe down the toilet.