Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Mould Remover Spray 500ml

Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Mould Remover kills 99.9% of germs and removes the source of mould allergens.

Product Description

Dettol Healthy Clean products provide easy everyday cleaning and help protect your home by killing 99.9% of germs (E. Coli and Staphylococcus aureus).
Dettol Healthy Clean Mould Remover penetrates porous surfaces to attack mould at the source. It acts on mould in minutes to help keep your bathroom surfaces clean and hygienic with a fresh fragrance.

Sodium Hypochlorite 2.6% w/w (Available Chlorine 1.2% w/v at use by date), Sodium Hydroxide 2.1 g/L

Store below 30°C

DIRECTIONS
Do not swallow
1. Always test on an inconspicuous area before use particularly on baths, tiles, coloured or painted surfaces, older or damaged enamel to ensure no discolouration or staining.
2. Pointing trigger away from face, rotate nozzle to "On" position.
3. Spray from 20-30 cm away from targeted area.
4. Leave it for max 5 minutes then wipe and rinse thoroughly with water to avoid product drying on surfaces. For metal surfaces (stainless steel, chrome), spray the product onto a sponge then wipe on the surface and rinse.For stubborn stain, repeat application may be required.
5. When finished, turn nozzle to "Off" position.
USAGE ADVICE
Not suitable for: Fabric, textiles, wood, vinyl, rubber, wallpaper, damaged enamel, metals such as alummium, brass, copper, planted metal, gold, marvle and laminate.

PRODUCT WARNINGS
Vapour may be harmful. Ensure adequate ventilation when using. May give off dangerous gas if mixed with other products. Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals. Avoid contact with skin & eyes. Wash hands after use.
CAUTION
Keep out of reach of children Read safety directions before using
SAFETY DIRECTIONS
Keep out of reach of children. Irritants. Not to be taken.
FIRST AID
For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (phone Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor at once. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush eye, continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. If irritation persists. contact a doctor.

EA_3028295

Product Code: 9300701119256