Dettol Antibacterial Disinfectant Surface Cleaning Wipes Fresh
Great for food surfaces
Dettol wipes clean many non-porous surfaces such as kitchen surfaces, sinks and taps, toilet seats, baths and shower screens, children’s toys# and more.
Keep Dettol wipes handy in your kitchen, bathroom, living room, or at work for everyday use
- Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- Kills 99.9% of germs (E.coli, Salmonella, S.aureus.)
- Cuts through grease, grime and dirt
- Non-bleach & phosphate-free
- Kills antibiotic resistant MRSA^
Dettol – voted #1 most Trusted Brand in Household Cleaning*
# Use only on hard non-porous surfaces and rinse thoroughly with water.
^ Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
* Winner Most Trusted Brand 2020. Voted by Australians & New Zealanders, Readers Digest, Household Cleaning.
Always read the label. Use only as directed
How to Use
- Pull back the resealable cover, pull out wipe
- Reseal after each use & store cover facing down to avoid drying out.
- Wipe surfaces for a more hygienic clean and then DISPOSE OF WIPE IN RUBBISH BIN. DO NOT FLUSH WIPE DOWN TOILET. For hard non-porous surfaces touched by young children, rinse thoroughly with water after use.
- Test on an inconspicuous area before using to ensure no damage is caused to surfaces.
- Dispose of packaging through soft plastics recycling, if available. If not available dispose of packaging in rubbish bin.
More ways to use this product…
Gently peel back the resealable sticker and pull wipes through the opening to remove. Reseal the sticker and snap the lid securely shut to retain moisture in the remaining wipes. - Wipe surface several times or until clean. - Leave surface to dry. - For hard non-porous surfaces that come into contact with food or surfaces touched by young children, rinse thoroughly with water after use. - After use, dispose of wipe in rubbish bin. Do not flush wipe down toilet. - Always reseal the sticker and snap the lid securely shut to retain moisture between uses.
Do not use as a baby wipe or for personal hygiene. Do not flush wipe down toilet. Do not use on lacquered surfaces.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not ingest.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Wash hands after use.
If product is ingested, then seek medical advice.
Fresh hygienic clean
Dettol wipes both cleans & disinfects, which are usually 2 separate processed.
Microorganisms may be removed during the cleaning process, however cleaning is not intended to destroy microorganisms. Disinfection is required for this purpose.
Kills 99.9% germs*
*TGA Test for Commercial Grade Disinfectants (October 2016), for surfaces: E.Coli, S. aureus, Samonella.
Cuts through grease & dirt
The cleaning formula in Dettol wipes cuts through great & dirt - great for non-porous food surfaces where food is prepared and stored.
Designed with a resealable lid closure to help wipes stay moist and ready to clean & disinfect.
Everday use in kitchen
Suitable to use on most finished surfaces around your home, especially the kitchen, including stainless steel, laminate floors, kitchen tops, washable walls and outdoor furniture.
All around the home
Suitable for disinfecting the bathroom, toilet seats, laundry baskets and fitness equipment too.
After use, dispose of wipes in rubbish bin. Do not flush wipe down the toilet.
Kill germs on everyday items used by children**, including strollers, changing tables, toys, highchairs, booster seats, cribs and potty training seats - just remember to rinse the items after use!
**Children over 12 months.
Safe for use on electronics
Safe to use on your gadgets: use them freely on remote controls, keyboards and mouses and portable audio devices.