Dettol Antibacterial Floor Cleaning System + Large Floor Wipes
Easy to assemble & refillable wipes available
Dettol Healthy Clean products help you keep a clean and hygienic home where your family can grow and thrive. Our products provide easy everyday cleaning and help protect your home by killing 99.9% of germs (E.Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus).Dettol Healthy Clean Floor Cleaning System provides tough cleaning action on hard surfaces to remove grease and dirt and leave a sparkling shine and a fresh fragrance. The wipes are versatile and can be used on a range of hard surfaces within your home (see below).
- More hygienic than regular mops
- Easy to use
- Contains no phosphates
- Easy to assemble
- Refillable wipes available
Suitable for use on:
- Glazed tiles
- Sealed wooden floors
- Vinyl & sealed laminated floors
- Bench tops
- Sinks and basins
- Toilet & toilet seat
How to Use
Assembly Directions: Screw handle (consisting of 4 handle pieces) firmly together. Insert the handle with metal screw into Dettol Floor Cleaning System head. Tighten until fixed to the head. Lay Dettol floor wipe flat and place Dettol Floor Cleaning System head on centre of wipe Wrap Dettol floor wipe around sweeper head and attach wipe edges into the grips on top of the Floor System head.
More ways to use this product…
Pull back the resealable cover, pull out wipe.
Spread the wipe on the floor, fix it around the Dettol Floor Cleaning System and wipe along the floor.
- Spread the wipe on the floor and move it around the floor with the broom, mop or by hand.
- Reseal after each usage & store cover facing down to avoid drying out.
- Wipe surface for hygienic clean and then dispose of wipe.
- Do not step on wet floor.
- After use, dispose of wipe in rubbish bin. Do not flush wipe down the toilet.
Contains no phosphates.
Keeps out of reach of children.
Will irritate eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Wash hands after use. For hand surfaces only.
Do not flush wipes down the toilet.
Not suitable for: carpet, upholstery, fabric.
For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If in eyes wash out immediately with a large amount of water. If irritation persists, contact a doctor.
Every box includes:
- 1 x Cleaning system mop.
- 1 x 15 wipes refill pack.
- More hygienic than regular mops.
- *E.coli and Staphylococcus Aureus.