Dettol Antibacterial Disinfectant Wipes Fresh
Great for food surfaces
Dettol Disinfectant Surface wipes are a household grade disinfectant and are a convenient way to cut through mess in the kitchen. Keep Dettol wipes handy in your kitchen, bathroom, living room, or at work for everyday use . They contain no phosphates. Always reseal the sticker between uses to retain moisture in remaining wipes.
- Made from 100% plant-based fibres+
- Suitable for use on food preparation surfaces
- Kills 99.9% of germs* including antibiotic resistant MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
- Kills COVID-19 (SARS Cov-2) virus on hard non-porous household surfaces
- Kills Flu viruses^
- Removes 90% of allergens: dust mite allergen, cat allergen, dog allergen and pollen (timothy grass) allergen from hard, non-porous surfaces
+90% biodegrades in 60 days in active landfill conditions according to test ASTM D5511. Not suitable for composting conditions.
* E.coli, Salmonella, S.aureus
^Influenza A H1N1 & H3N2
How to Use
Test on an inconspicuous area before using to ensure no damage is caused to the surface.
- Pull back the resealable cover, pull out the wipe.
- Reseal after each use & store cover facing down to avoid drying out.
- Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean
- Dispose of wipe in rubbish bin.
To Disinfect: One wipe should be used to wet the surface. Allow surface to remain wet for at least 5 minutes. Let air dry.
More ways to use this product…
Keep out of reach of children.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Do not ingest. If product is ingested, then seek medical advice.
Hard surface disinfectant only. Not to be used on skin.
Do not use as a baby wipe or for personal hygiene.
DO NOT FLUSH WIPE DOWN TOILET.
Store below 30°C.
Not suitable for: Porous Surfaces, Carpet, Upholstery, Fabric