“DETTOL REVIEW & RATING LHW SOCIAL GIVEAWAY” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter this Promotion and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Limited (ABN 17 003 274 655) of Reckitt Benckiser, Sydney, NSW, Australia. 680 George St, (World Square) 2000 Sydney, telephone 1800 022 046 (“Promoter”).
Eligibility to enter
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter . Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. (“Eligible Entrants”)
- Promotion commences on 6:00pm AEST 6/12/21 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on 20/12/21 (“Promotional Period”).
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotional Period:
- (a) Follow the Dettol Instragram Page (@Dettol_Au)
- (b) Submit a rating and review on a Dettol Personal Hygiene product (“Entry”) via this link
- (c) To be counted as a valid Entry, ensure your Entry is:
- product focused;
- our honest opinion; and;
- based on your personal experience from having used the product.
For the avoidance of doubt, a constructive negative review will also be counted towards a valid Entry.
- Multiple Entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) limit of one (1) Entry permitted per review; and (b) each Entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions.
- The Promotion is a game of chance. The Promoter will use an authorised and approved computer drawing system to randomly determine two (2) winners during the Promotional Period.
- There will be a total of two (2) instant prizes to be won for this promotion. Each instant win prize includes 1x FHW Rose and Cherry Pump 250ml, 1x FHW Rose and Cherry 900ml Refill, 1 x AHC Grapefruit & Citrus 500ml, 1 x Grapefruit & Citrus Refill, 2 x IHS Original 50ml, 1 x Multipurpose Trigger Citrus Burst 500ml, 1 x Multipurpose Wipes Pomegranate 120s, 1 x Multipurpose Wipes Lemon 120s, 1 x Biodegradable Wipes 90s, 1 x Dettol Spray and Wear Pink Waterlily, 1 x Dettol Moisturising Hand Sanitiser 50ml, 1 x $100 visa giftcard.
- The Promoter will publish all the Entries on its website and the Eligible Entrants consent to the use and publication of their Entries.
- The Promoter makes no warranty that any minimum number of winners will be selected from any City, State or Territory.
- The total prize pool value includes 2x FHW Rose and Cherry Pump 250ml, 2x FHW Rose and Cherry 900ml Refill, 2x AHC Grapefruit & Citrus 500ml, 2 x Grapefruit & Citrus Refill, 4 x IHS Original 50ml, 2 x Multipurpose Trigger Citrus Burst 500ml, 2 x Multipurpose Wipes Pomegranate 120s, 2 x Multipurpose Wipes Lemon 120s, 4 x Biodegradable Wipes 90s, 2 x Dettol Spray and Wear Pink Waterlily, 2 x Dettol Moisturising Hand Sanitiser 50ml, 2 x $100 visa giftcard.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any unclaimed instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Provisional instant winners will be notified online instantly, and confirmed via Instagram notification.
- Upon notification, provisional winners must, within three (3) months of receiving the notification, confirm their details by replying to the Promoter’s Instagram notification (full name, postal address, valid email address and phone number). The Promoter and/or its agency will contact the winners if they require further details for prize delivery.
- If required by the Promoter and as a condition of accepting a Prize, winners must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Instant prizes will be awarded by way of couriers who will deliver the packages to each winner’s houses. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the instant winner provides incorrect personal details such as postal address, full name.
- Names and social media Instagram handles of Winners who are authenticated in accordance with clause 14 above will be featured on the Dettol Instagram page.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
- All prizes from the advertised prize pool will be distributed during or after the close of the Promotional Period.
- If, the reply email from the provisional instant winner are not received for any reason within three (3) months after the Promoter sent the notification in accordance with clauses 13 and 14 above, the Prize will be forfeited. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any communication relating to the Promotion which is late, lost or misdirected whether by email or otherwise.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of an instant win prize should be directed to the Promoter.
- Details of any claims for Prizes which are denied shall be retained. These details will include the name and address of the claimants and the reason why the claim was not met and an unsuccessful claimant will be promptly informed of the reasons for the Promoter refusing to award a Prize.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, or re-commence it on similar terms, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize
- If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any written directions under applicable law or from any regulatory authority.