Dettol Disinfectant Cleaning Wipes with Biodegradable Fibres*
100% plant-based fibres
Dettol Disinfectant Cleaning Wipes made from biodegradable fibres* which are 100% plant-based, are tough on germs and allergens^, and kill 99.9% of germs**. Also kills antibiotic-resistant MRSA^^
Kills 99.9% of germs**
Tough on germs
Leaves a fresh fragrance
Value 90 pack
*Made from 100% plant-based fibres. Wipe fibres will biodegrade under certified commercial or council composting conditions only .
** E. coli, Salmonella, S. aureus.
^pollen particles, dust mites, pet dander
^^Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
How to Use
- Pull back the resealable cover, pull out wipe.
- Reseal after each use & store cover racing down to avoid drying out.
- Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then Dispose of wipe in rubbish bin. Do not flush wipe down toilet.
- Biodegradation based on EN 13432: Industry Conditions. Wipes will biodegrade under commercial composting conditions. Appropriate 'facilities may not exist in your area. Check with your local council for more information.
- For hard non-porous surfaces that Arne into contact with food or surfaces touched by young children, rinse thoroughly with water after use.
- Dispose of packaging in rubbish bin.
More ways to use this product…
Do not use as a baby wipe or for personal hygiene. Do not flush wipe down toilet.
Store below 30°C.
Keep out of sight of children.
Avoid contact with eyes.
For hard surfaces only.
Wipes made from biodegradable fibres*– 100% plant-based fibres
*Wipe fibres will biodegrade under certified commercial or council composting conditions only
Removes allergens such as pollen particles, dust mites and pet dander
Kills 99.9% of germs** – for trusted Dettol protection. Also kills antibiotic-resistant MRSA^
** E. coli, Salmonella, S. aureus. ^Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
Dettol is Australia's Most Trusted Brand for Household Cleaning as voted in the 2019 Reader's Digest Most Trusted Survey.
Benchtops – non-porous hard surface benchtops around the home
Sinks/basins – can be used for sinks and basins in the bathroom and kitchen
Cupboards – around the home
Floors – can be used for vinyl and sealed laminate floors and tiled floors.