Dettol No-Touch Automatic Hand Wash System
Helps stop the spread of germs.
Easy and convenient to use, the Dettol No-Touch Hand Wash System helps to encourage good hand hygiene habits.
- Helps avoid cross contamination when cooking.
- Helps stop the spread of germs around the house.
- Soft on skin, but hard on germs.
Also available in the following fragrances:
Cucumber & Melon, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E, Vanilla & Orchid.
Soft on Skin.
Hard on germs.
How to Use
- Remove battery compartment.
- Pull out the protective red tab you'll see behind the batteries.
- Close the battery compartment. Press it firmly back to its place. Hold the dispenser over your palm. Slide the on/off switch to turn the dispenser on.
- Place the dispenser on a bench top and insert it, cap-down, into the device.
- Place hand under the nozzle until liquid is dispensed. You may need to repeat this a few times for the first use. Wash hands normally.
More ways to use this product…
Turn off the dispenser. Take the refill out. Replace only with Dettol Hand Wash refills.
Check that the batteries are inserted in the correct orientation.
Ensure hand is placed between the nozzle and the window (see diagram). Switch the dispenser Off. Clean as described in the section on "Maintaining your Dispenser". If liquid is dispensing unintentionally, see "Maintaining your Dispenser".
This device is battery operated. Use only alkaline batteries. Do not mix used batteries, batteries of different brands or different kinds. Ensure batteries are inserted correctly, aligning the (+) and (-) terminals as indicated. Ensure both of the tabs are locked so hatch is fully sealed and moisture resistant. Do not expose the batteries to water, fire or high temperatures. Do not cause a short-circuit. If any leakage from batteries is noted, remove them immediately and remove any leaked material. Remove batteries if the device is not in use for a long period of time.
Do not place the dispenser under running water. Do not place the dispenser inside the dishwasher. If the dispenser requires cleaning, switch it off, then wipe dispenser with a damp non-abrasive cloth and dry thoroughly. Ensure lens on underside of nozzle is free from liquid build-up as this may unintentionally activate sensor. Do not place the dispenser in direct sunlight. Do not place the dispenser in standing water.
Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occur, rinse immediately with plenty of water, if sign of rash occurs, discontinue use. Do not swallow. If swallowed and for first aid advice contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. Remove batteries and dispose according to local regulations. Dispose empty bottle with your normal household rubbish or recycle according to local regulations. Dispose of automatic dispensing bin in the appropriate recycling bin.
Do not hold the dispenser from the middle while switched on as this will activate the sensor and liquid will be dispensed. Before cleaning your counter, where the dispenser is placed, turn the dispenser off to prevent it from accidently dispensing liquid. Use only Dettol Hand Wash refills in the No-Touch dispenser.
1. Remove battery compartment.
2. Pull out the protective red tab you'll see behind the batteries.
3. Close the battery compartment. Press it firmly back to its place. Hold the dispenser over your palm. Slide the on/off switch to turn the dispenser on.
4. Place the dispenser on a bench top. Remove seal from Hand Wash Refill cap and insert it, cap-down, into the device.
5. Place hand under the nozzle until liquid is dispensed. You may need to repeat this a few times for the first use. Wash hands normally.
Automatically senses your hands
Kills 99.9% of germs*
*TGA Test for Commercial Grade Disinfectants, for surfaces: Staphylococcus and E.coli.
Dermatologically tested*. Soft on Skin, hard on germs
*Based on a test conducted by Clinical Research Laboratories LLS, USA