This World Wide Web Site (“the site”, “Website” or “this site”) is operated by Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Limited. (ACN 003 274 655) ("RB"). The following Terms and Conditions specify the terms of the agreement between you, the person viewing the site (“you”) and RB, for your use of this site. Access to and use of this site is subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By viewing this site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must stop viewing this site immediately.
This site is provided by RB for the benefit of, and is intended to be viewed by, users within Australia only. If you are viewing this site on a computer outside Australia, you agree: a) that you are solely responsible for complying with the laws applicable in your jurisdiction; b) RB has no liability to you whatsoever with respect to your use of this site; and c) you indemnify RB against any liability it may have to any third party for any reason whatsoever arising out of your use of this site.
RB may at any time change these Terms and Conditions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms to which you are bound. By continuing to view the site after a variation to these Terms and Conditions has been made, you will be deemed to have agreed to the new Terms and Conditions.
If you access or use the Website, you warrant that you are over 18 years old and accept these Terms and Conditions or, if you are not over 18 years of age, that one of your parents or your legal guardian has given you their permission to use the Website and has read and accepts these Terms and Conditions for you.
Your Use of the Website
You may browse this site for personal entertainment and information. However, please do not reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, republish or revise the contents of this site without written permission of RB. Use of information contained on the website is at your own risk and RB is not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of such use. The material provided on this site has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situations or needs of any individual users. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you nor any third party through use of or access to this site; rather, all rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects of this site remain the sole property of RB or its affiliated companies. Copyright in this site (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos and software) is owned or licensed by RB.
Information and Materials on the Website
We will always try to make sure that the information contained on this site is true and up to date. However, that may not always be the case and you should make sure that you check any information for yourself or, if you are under 18 years of age, with one of your parents or legal guardian.
Text, Graphics, Images, Logos etc on the Website
Names, logos and trade marks appearing in this site are pending or registered trade marks where indicated. You must not use any RB trade marks without the prior express written consent of RB.
RB only purports to use names, logos or marks appearing in this site in those territories in which it or its affiliates are entitled to do so, whether by virtue of pending or registered trade marks, licenses, or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, RB does not purport to use any name, logo or mark in any territory, in which it is not so entitled, and will not supply or offer to supply products and/or services bearing any such name, logo or mark into any such territory. The use or misuse of these trade marks or any other content on this site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
Legislation, including the Australian Consumer Law, may imply certain warranties and conditions in respect of your use of the site, where the exclusion of such conditions or warranties from an agreement would contravene a statute or cause part or all of the agreement to be void (“Non-excludable Condition”). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes any Non-excludable Condition.
Unless specified otherwise, and except in relation to any Non-excludable Condition, RB makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of this site or any site(s) linked to this site. Any claims made on this site relate solely to the products or services sold or provided by RB. Neither RB nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of: (a) the ability (or inability) to access this site, (b) the use (or inability to use) any content of this site, (c) or the content of any site(s) linked to this site. In addition, RB does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You (and not RB) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
You may only submit information to us via the Contact page or otherwise on this site in compliance with the following conditions:
- You are not under the age of 16 years.
- You represent that, to the best of your knowledge, any idea, suggestion, concept, question, opinion, invention, information or material ("Submission") that you submit is your own original work, created by you and that no other person has an interest or claim in that Submission.
- You acknowledge that we are not receiving your Submission in confidence and that no confidential relationship is created between you and us at any time. We do not undertake to maintain in secrecy any Submission.
- You irrevocably grant to us, free of charge, a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide licence to use all intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright) in the Submission for an unlimited period of time and you consent in respect of any Submission to us doing any act(s) which may otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights.
- You consent to us using, free of charge, your Submission for any purpose that we deem fit, including, without limitation, future marketing or promotional purposes, product development, publishing the Submission in any media or posting it on the site (such as in any future FAQ section). If we publish your Submission or post it on the site we will, to protect your privacy, de-identify it and will not publish your name with the Submission (or other details that would allow people to identify you as the author of the Submission), unless we expressly obtain your consent to do so. However, if you post any material on the Website directly, whether by way of blog or otherwise, and you include details that would allow other people to identify you, such information may appear and we take no responsibility in that regard.
- You consent to us adapting, modifying, changing your Submission without notice to you and without seeking your further permission.
- We are not in any way obliged to adopt, post or answer your Submission or deal with your Submission in any way. In particular, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, not to respond to any Submissions that in our view are inappropriate, offensive or otherwise not in keeping with the spirit of the site. We will not respond to any Submission which has been submitted by an individual under the age of 16 years.
Intellectual Property Rights
You grant to RB an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in any communication or material you post or transmit to this site over the Internet (“your material”). With respect to moral rights as defined in Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968, You consent to RB doing (or omitting to do) all acts in respect of your material that may otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights in your material. For the avoidance of doubt, RB or any of its affiliates may use your material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, communication to the public and posting. RB is under no obligation to respond to messages posted to this site, nor does RB need to provide any compensation to you or any other person for any use of your material. You will not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or material that infringes the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, or material that is or could be misleading or deceptive, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law or regulation.
RB will comply with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
5 November 2015
- The Healthy Habits School Program (“Offer”) is open to all Australian registered primary schools and health units. Enrollment and registration for the Offer is accepted by the Program Administrator from at least one educational or health based employee of an Australian registered primary school or health unit (“Representative”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this Offer are ineligible to participate.
- To participate in the Offer and to be eligible to receive a gift, Representatives must, during the Promotion Period, enroll and register in the Healthy Habits School Program. To enroll and register, Representatives must either: (a) send a written request to enroll via email to email@example.com; (b) complete a program fax back registration form and fax to (02) 9999 1394; or (c) call the Healthy Habits School Program phone line on 1300 781 795 and request registration and enrollment. Offer commences on January 1st 2015 and concludes December 31st 2015 (“Promotion Period”). Standard call rates apply and are dependent on your telephone provider. There are two gifts available. The first gift consists of a Healthy Habits Teachers Resource Kit and Dettol Teacher Sample Packs (Dettol Samples, Parent Information Booklet and Student Stickers).
- Healthy Habits Teacher’s Resource Kit contains a USB with four (4) teaching lessons and activities and program posters. Teacher’s Resource and access to a supporting website at www.dettol.com.au Representatives may claim a maximum of one Teacher’s Resource Kit each. All eligible claims for a Teacher’s Resource Kit will be filled.
- There are 500 Dettol Teacher Sample Packs in total available. Each individual Dettol Sample Pack includes up to a maximum of four Dettol Products to assist in educating students on the Program topic areas and/or Parent Information Booklets.
- By registering in the Healthy Habits School Program the Representative accepts that the Promoter via the Program Administrator may send gifts to the school, in quantities as indicated by the Representative at the time of completing the registration and enrollment application, or as otherwise ordered. Dettol Teacher Sample Packs are limited to relevant school or health units.
- Dettol Sample Packs will be sent to the school or health unit, marked to the attention of the Representative, care of the school’s street address, packed in boxes from February 2015 at no cost to the school/health unit or Representative. Dettol Teacher Sample Packs are to be distributed by the Representative.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected claims.
- Any costs associated with distributing Dettol Teacher Sample Packs within the school/health unit or accessing a website is the responsibility of the school/heath unit and the Representative.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise, for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; (e) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a successful claimant or entrant and/or (g) a gift or use of a gift.
- If the Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer, as appropriate.
- If a gift (or any part of a gift) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift (or that part of the gift) with an alternative gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to the directions of a relevant regulatory authority, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- The Program Administrator reserves the right to request claimants to provide proof of identity as an education or health based employee in the employment of the nominated school/health unit. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Program Administrator.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the enrollment or claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Gifts (or any unused portion of a gift) are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Representatives’ personal information (“PI”) will be collected by the Program Administrator to enable the Program Administrator to administer the program and sample offer and for any purpose required under Australian lottery legislation or any other regulatory authority. If the PI requested is not provided, the Representative may not participate in the Offer. A request to access, update or correct any personal information should be directed to Healthy Habits School Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter is Reckitt Benckiser (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 003 274 655. 44 Wharf Rd, West Ryde NSW 2114.
- The Program Administrator is Tactical Directions, ABN 82 110 495 036. 1 Queens Pde, Newport NSW 2106.
- For enquiries about this Offer, please contact 1300 781 795 or email@example.com.