The Dettol Glen 20 Freshmatic Healthy Air System automatically sprays a mist that is scientifically proven to neutralise household odours. It puts you in control, ensuring your home smells continuously clean, fresh and welcoming. Simply set the intensity control to match the needs of your home and the Freshmatic will automatically release bursts of fresh fragrance!
Refills are available in the following variants:
- Fresh Air Scent
- Crisp Linen
The Dettol Glen 20 Freshmatic Starter Kit contains:
- 1x Diffuser Unit
- 2x Batteries
- 1x Fresh Air Scent 174g Refill
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
The Dettol Glen 20 Freshmatic Healthy Air System automatically neutralises bad odours in the air to help give you the ultimate freshness
- Scientifically proven to neutralise household odours
- Automatically releases bursts of fresh fragrance
- Allows you to control the frequency to match the needs of your home"
- Choose where you want to place or hand your diffuser. Place it at a height of at leat 2m from floor level.
- Ensure the switch on the side of the diffuser is in the OFF position. To open, press the button on top of the diffuser and pull to open. Insert 2 AA batteries, ensuring they are inserted correctly aligning the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals as indicated
- Push up the red lever if not already in the correct position. Insert the aersol refill into the diffuser by placing it on the base of the diffuser with the spray nozzle facing outwards
- Direct the diffuser away from your face. Set the diffuser by setting the frequency control to the needs of your home: low, medium, high. When activated, a one second green light indicates that the diffuser is working and it will spray after a delay of 15 seconds.
- Close the diffuser and place it where chosen, ensuring it is fixed securely. If you want to change the fragrance setting after installation, direct the diffuser away from your face before altering the fragrance intensity control ont he side of the diffuser.
- When the aerosol refill is nearly empty, the red light will flash indicating the refill soon needs replacing. Directing the diffuser away from the face, turn the diffuser switch to the OFF position (this resets a spray counter), replace the aerosol refill, and select your chosen fragrance intensity setting.
Use only Glen 20 Refills in the diffuser.
For advice, call the customer service helpline printed on pack.